Saturday, December 25, 2010

Some random photogs...

And that's not even the coldest it's gotten... and my ger is about 35 degrees in the morn. Lovely.
My neighbors staged this picture. They told me to show it to my family as proof that i can make a fire (a running joke amongst volunteers is the question, "Can you make a fire?" In a typical Mongolian interaction with anyone at anytime, revolves around three questions: "How are you? Are you cold? And can you make a fire?" Yes, for goodness sake, we can make a fire. If we couldn't we'd be dead.)

My neighbor Shinee, my other counterpart, Zolaa, and me in my Christmased out ger.

Sure is gettin crowded up there!


A Mongolian Rubix cube. A friend of mine gave me this for Christmas... I worked on it for 5 days straight and COULD NOT get it. Shinee had it in her hands for 3 minutes and solved it. Grrrrr.

Bawwww. Cutie Patootie.

The Road to Dariganga.
Thanksgiving Burritos! Yum!


The Thanksgivin' Bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment