Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring!

It has been a loooooooooong time since I've been back in the aimag and I am happier than ever to be here. Later today (I'm currently waiting for a phone call that will inform me the car is here... could be 10 minutes, could be 5 hours), I am travelling up north to visit some dear friends of mine.

When I come back, my students will meet me in the aimag where they will participate in a rigorous English grammar test that I have been prepping them for since February.

And then it's back to Dariganga.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you all know that I am here for a while, so if you haven't forgotten about me yet, be sure to chat with me!

Like always, I'll be posting random entries while I'm here (fear not, Lloyd shall be the topic of one of them... He is currently chained outside being fed by my haashaa fam... poor baby!). But for now, I'm going to browse some news sources... what a time to be wholed up in Themiddleofnowhere, Mongolia.

Wind, sandstorms, and toppling gers (a typical Mongol Spring),
Sarantsetseg

No comments:

Post a Comment