Thursday, December 27, 2012

Niramayam Farm

Happy Belated Christmas, folks!

And Merry The-World-Did-Not-End!!

Hooookay, the farm. I've been here for a little about a month and a half now and, boy howdy, I just love it. Everyday I wake up, watch the birds, drink a bunch of coffee, work a little bit, eat some awesome food, watch more birds, work some more, eat more awesome food, sit near a fire, and then go to sleep. After 2 years in Mongolia and 4 months of travel, the farm is like one giant exhale. 

I know I promised pictures and stories and such, but once again, I LIED. I tried to upload pictures but after an hour, all that uploaded was this:

Meet Mastram, one of the workers on the farm (and Lionel, another WWOOFer in the corner)
Now, I'm running out of time because I have to catch the bus back to the farm and also I'm hungry. But I won't leave you completely in the dark! Here's the link to the farm's (outdated) website.

Sorry about the blog. Miss you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment