Saturday, August 11, 2012

From UB to BKK

Sa-wa-dee-ka folks! That's Thai for hello and how I'm greeting all these lovely Thai nationals in BANGKOK! 

Good God, it's hot here. I kind of miss the cold. 

But not that much. Bangkok is hot and crowded and lively and fantastic. Bangkok was intended to be a stop over point on our way to Siem Reap, Cambodia, but we ended up staying a few extra days (waiting for a visa) and checkin out the sites. We ate. We went to markets. We saw AWESOME thai boxing (see pic from previous post) We sweated more in 20 minutes than we did in the last 2 years. 

We also visited a few temples, which I have some pictures of:

(sidenote: my camera totally revived itself after taking a little swim in the eg river! Huzzah! But, in typical sarah fashion, I have misplaced the charger. urgh.)

Now I'm in Cambodia at Angkor Wat for a few days before headed on off to Phomn Pehn. Catch ya later folks!







No comments:

Post a Comment