Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kappels in Mongolia

Maw and Paw came to visit!!
 
Here is the quick, compressed, it's-11-and-I-am-tired-and-leaving-on-the-8am-bus-tomorrow version of my life!

  • Mom and Dad just left this morning after a grueling 10 day stint in Mongolia. Highlights include:
    • A goat roast
    • Horses, camels, and gazelle, oh my!
    • Extreme heat, terrifying sandstorms, rain, snow, and sleet
    • An awful lot of Chingiss Khan
    • Outhouses
    • Karaoke
    • Wiggle Walks and Rocky impersonations
  • I finish my service June 22nd!
  • I am in the process of obtaining a Russian visa to visit Baikal
  • Then, I'm taking a canoe trip through Mongolia
  • Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, India, and Burma after that!
I PROMISE I will have a better post complete with better pictures, but until then, tough luck, I'm goin to bed.

XOXO








2 comments: