Maw and Paw came to visit!!
- Mom and Dad just left this morning after a grueling 10 day stint in Mongolia. Highlights include:
- A goat roast
- Horses, camels, and gazelle, oh my!
- Extreme heat, terrifying sandstorms, rain, snow, and sleet
- An awful lot of Chingiss Khan
- Wiggle Walks and Rocky impersonations
- I finish my service June 22nd!
- I am in the process of obtaining a Russian visa to visit Baikal
- Then, I'm taking a canoe trip through Mongolia
- Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, India, and Burma after that!
I PROMISE I will have a better post complete with better pictures, but until then, tough luck, I'm goin to bed.