Monday, July 25, 2011

Сайхан Зуншиж Байна уу??**

**Are you summering well?

I certainly am. So far this summer has been a whirlwind of fun and it doesn't appear to be letting up anytime soon. I've been busy with camp and friends and being warm and not starting fires.

I tell you, Mongolia in the summer is awesome. It's green. It's hot. The sand storms have stopped. I can leave my ger for a long period of time and it won't turn into an icicle. I am really not looking forward to another winter.

But, on that note, a college friend has recently accepted a volunteer position in Malaysia. So, for the sake of my sanity and the sake of my complexion I will be visiting her during my February break. I already can't wait.

Ok ok ok... that's that. Enjoy these next few posts about my summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment